- Oat Milk Mask: $20
The Oat Milk Mask is the perfect way to end your treatment or to come back in a week later. This mask was formulated to soothe and hydrate all skin conditions. Along with oat milk, which is an excellent humectant and antioxidant, this mask is pack with advanced botanicals and pro-vitamins such as cucumber, arnica, and panthenol to calm and improve the skin’s appearance.
Preparing for your Peel
- 14 day prior to your appointment, please refrain from:
- Having a chemical peel
- Tanning in a tanning booth
- Having a was or depilatory treatment (5 days prior)
- Getting neurotoxin or dermal filler injections (2 days prior)
- For best results and to reduce the risk of complications, it is recommended that you us PCA SKIN daily care products 10 to 14 days prior to treatment.
- We will not do a peel service on anyone who is pregnant or possibly pregnant or lactating. Please see our facial page for a list of services you can do.
- Please refrain from sun exposure for 10 days prior to your appointment.
- We recommend that if you are getting a peel done that you delay use of tretinoin, Renin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Avage EpilDuo, Ziana, and high percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately 5 days prior to treatment. (Using any of these will take the treatment deeper and make results less predictable. Please consult the dispensing physician before discontinuing the use of any prescription medication.)